Are you compassionate, qualified and reliable?
Do you want to work independently, but have the support of a company that cares as much about you as you care for our clients?
Do you have a valid Florida CNA license, or a Home Health Aide certificate,
verifiable employment history as a CNA/HHA, and professional references?
Then call us today to find out more about contracting with our registry.
If you pass the telephone screening, you will need a copy of the following documents with your request for placement, or, prior to engagement:
- Driver License & Social Security Card
- Auto registration & proof of Auto Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- CPR certification
- Physical examination to show free and clear of Communicable Diseases.
- Level 2 background screening
- Local background check from Police Department or Sheriff’s Office
- CEU certificates
Other documents can be completed when the Request for Placement is submitted.